Mikrodev RTU300 series remote terminal unit products are used at more than 350 stations in the drinking water distribution system in Tekirdag, Türkiye. The data at each point is sent to the central SCADA system via the GSM module integrated into the RTU300 series.
- Over 350 stations
- Over 500 units Mikrodev RTU300 series RTU and XIO211 series expansion module
- Over 25000 data control via ViewPLUS SCADA
- Data transmission to Viewplus SCADA via MODBUS, IEC 60870-5-104, DNP3 protocol
- Logging via RTU300 with IEC 60870-5-104 and auto sending logs to SCADA
- Tank to well M2M communications can be monitored through a variety of applications such as water level controls, tank level controls, flow pressure, chlorine turbidity pH measurements, well water follow-ups, total water measurements given to the system, pump run times and maintenance follow-up
- Information such as pump, flow rate, water on the line, well condition, tank condition, GSM signal condition, panel battery condition, well utilization can be reached through well and promotion control pages